I took Tara for her weight check yesterday and has surely made some progress. She went from 9 lbs 11 oz to 11 lbs 10 oz, which means she gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks. I could not be happier! We still have to go back in two more weeks to check again just to make sure she's still doing good, but I'm just so glad we won't be having to do a bunch of tests and stuff. I guess trying to do the right thing isn't always doing the right thing.
We haven't had a lot going on lately, except trying to get her to gain. Charity is supposed to come Saturday for a much needed girls day full of "retail therapy" and Sunday we are having my baby girl baptized. It will be a very special Valentines Day!
I also want to ask for your prayers again for Chloe'. If you don't remember, she is a month older than Koy and had brain surgery last year. They recently found out that there is still some of the disease left in her brain. She is in surgery right now to remove another portion of her brain which will hopefully, finally, get rid of the disease for good.
Leighton: 1st day of Pre-K
10 years ago

2 comments:
We will sure be praying for Chloe and her family! Poor little thing! I am glad Tara is gaining and sure she will continue!
So glad to hear little Miss Tara is gaining weight!! What a special Valentine's Day it will be for y'all with her baptism!!
Post a Comment