Friday, February 26, 2010

5 Months

I'm a few days late getting this one done, but I've been busy!

Weight: 12 lbs. 10 oz.
Clothes: 3-6 month and a few 6-9 month. And of course, she can STILL wear the newborn onsies she came home from the hospital in!
First tooth (Bottom Right): Aunt Charity found it while we she was laying on the bed in the emergency room at about 2:00 in the morning on Valentine's Day! The second is not far behind it. There is no tooth poking out yet, but I can see it coming.
It's hard to see, but there is a tooth there, I promise!

She is finally putting on some weight and starting to look "normal" so I'm very happy about that.
I've been having tons of fun with my new toy when I get a chance!
(Notice the shirt)
Here is the bib I made her last night.
I guess I haven't had enough of sick kids lately, so Kase has been out of school most of the week with fever and of course the usual respritory problems. Will it ever end!?! I'M SO READY FOR WINTER TO BE OVER!!!!!

1 comment:

The Wiemers said...

Love the bib!!! She is really putting on some weight. Glad all is well!!!