After a very long night in the emergency room, we had Tara baptized on Sunday morning. I was so happy all my family was able to come. Charity came early Saturday and we went shopping. Mike, Ira and the kids came a little later and hung out with Robert until we got back. After a long day of shopping, Erin watched all the kids while we all went to the Icehouse for a night out. Robert's mom kept Tara because she wasn't feeling good and she called me about 10:00 to come check on her because she wasn't breathing very well. She had been caughing all week but got really bad on Saturday. We decided it would be a good idea to take her to the ER, so Charity and I loaded up and headed back to Abilene. I made Robert stay since everyone was staying at our house. After waiting all night, they finally told us to go home and buy a humidifier. All they did was a test for rsv, which was negative and said there was no need for a chest x-ray. So we headed to Whataburger before we left town because we were starving by then, and then went back home. I never realized how good Whataburger was at 4 am after sitting in the hospital all night!!! To be continued.....
Can you tell Robert doesn't like to have his picture taken!?! And Koy is definately his child!

Tara and Trey

All wet and she was giving him a look when he did it!


2 comments:
Her little gown is just precious...how special!
Ahh... poor little thing. I am sorry you had to go through all of that. I am glad to hear she is ok and all went well at the church. i really like the family pic.
Post a Comment