Friday, September 26, 2008

These are the days of my life! Craziness and Chaos!

It's been a really long, busy week. Friday night we went to Olney to celebrate my grandpa's 97th birthday. Since he is so weak, we all went to his house and just ordered some fish and ate there. He really enjoyed having all of us there. He told Dad the next day that he slept really good that night! We came home after the party and Saturday morning my dad called and said that my grandmother had had a stroke so back to Olney I went. I don't really have a lot to say about it, just that she's not doing good at all and we are just kind of waiting to see what happens. I'm way too emotional right now, so I'm just gonna drop that subject for now! Here are the pictures from the party.

We also had shrimp Friday night and I am allergic to shell fish. They all made fun of me that night because I wouldn't touch the bowl the shrimp was in. They were telling me I wasn't really allergic to it and I was just being picky. I took some home to Robert because he didn't get to go and the next day about 11:00 my eyes started itching. After a while my right eye was swollen completly shut and my left eye was not far behind. We finally figured out that while Robert was eating his shrimp, he was watching tv and I touched the remote control the next morning after he had touched it with the shrimp on his hands! I wasn't back to normal until Tuesday!

I took my car for an estimate yesterday and can you believe that a brand new door on a new Expedition is only $345!!! I was shocked and so was the lady that did the estimate! Hopefully they can get it fixed soon because I get sick every time I look at it!

The boys start soccer practice tonight. This is Koy's first year to get to play and he is more than ready. And I can't wait to watch him play! We've got the gear and we're ready to go!

Tomorrow we'll head back to Olney to visit with the family and then we've got Mason's birthday party on Saturday. It will be a lot of fun! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures on Monday!

I made another video for Kase with a lot more pictures, just for me to have. I decided to go ahead and post it, but just a warning, it's really long!


1 comment:

The Wiemers said...

Our prayers are with your family. I can't believe your granpa is 97. Wow! Maybe your weekend will be alot better. Drive safe.