Yesterday was actually pretty calm, but it's homecoming week so today was crazy dress day. My crazy son decided he wanted to wear a dress to school!!! I thought "yeah right, he won't actually go through with it", but guess what, he did! He called Heather last night to ask if he could borrow one of Hannah's dresses and wore it to school! Along with one tennis shoe, one boot, a blonde wig and makeup!!! We didn't tell Dad about this one, he would freak! :) I got him up and off to school early so he could go to breakfast and See You At The Pole. Heather called and said he was a huge hit! I'm sure he was! Now I have to come up with something for tomorrow. They are supposed to dress like they did in the past (or future), doesn't matter when. Any suggestions?!?!
So far today, I've gotten three calls saying that our dog got run over. They all just wanted me to know before I brought the boys home and they saw her. It's so great to live in a small town and have such good neighbors. They even knew her name when they called! She will really be missed - she's the only dog I've ever really liked. :( R.I.P. Deb.
Also, today is my grandpa's 96th birthday!!! Amazing huh? We are all going to his house Friday night for fish to celebrate. Happy Birthday Pop!

No comments:
Post a Comment