Friday was Kasey's 7th birthday. We didn't have a party for him (I know, I'm a bad mom!) but he still got lots of presents - mostly Legos. I stayed up with him until 2:00 Saturday morning putting together a truck and trailer! Charity brought Mason and Sam Saturday so we could get some new pictures of them. Here is the slideshow. (Thanks Ashley!) After trying to take pictures in the on again off again rain we finally called it quits and headed to the mall. They don't have a Kirkland's in Wichita Falls so she wanted to go see if they had anything she needed while she was here. It was really funny because we just decided not to change the boy's clothes when we went so they were all three dressed in their white shirts, kakhi shorts and polo caps. Everyone was staring at them and saying how cute they were!
Leighton: 1st day of Pre-K
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment