Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sometimes being late can be a good thing!

I've been trying to get this posted for two days but it wouldn't let me post pictures for some reason. Wednesday I was a few minutes late getting back to work from lunch, but for once, I was so glad I was. I came back to find this.........







I work with my sister-in-law and I always park right behind her. She came back, parked her pickup, came in the office, and five minutes later her pickup was in the courthouse lawn! The poor guy that drives (or should I say drove) the trash truck just doesn't know what happened. He just wasn't paying attention! If I would have been back on time, he would have taken mine out too!! I would have been REALLY upset! I felt so bad for S. She had that pickup for 10 1/2 years and it only had 95,000 miles on it. She was really attached to it. You gotta watch those trash trucks!!!


2 comments:

ajphillips said...

Oh my goodness...that's just crazy!

The Wiemers said...

Sometimes it is good to be late. I am glad no one was hurt.