Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fandangle 2010

At the parade - Mean little turkey was pinching Kamryn!


Kamryn, Tara & Cutter


Nosey Rosy!  I was trying to get a picture of Kamryn but she kept sticking her face in front of the camera!


Robert pulling the Beehive float

I just got the back of the float but it was pretty cute!  They won best float overall!


She missed her nap for the parade and she was a sleepy girl!

Hanging out backstage




The little devils.  So Cute!!!

Kase and Hannah - Partners since day one!

Koy and Leddie

She was a trooper for sure!  Last night of the show and she was exhausted!  I love the one shoe on, one shoe off. 


Yes, this is my laundry pile after a full month of Fandanlge!!!  Just keeping it real!

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

I picked out both of the boys pretty easily...they did a great job!