I'm behind again, so here's a few pictures!
4th of July! Her Aunt Kim fixed her hair this time!
All the kids lined up ready for fireworks
She wasn't too sure about them
I almost got her scrunchy face. I've been trying for a while!!!
Kate has been staying with me all week, and I decided it was time for her first hair cut, whether her mom and dad liked it or not. I'm sure I'm in BIG trouble, but it needed to be done!!! This was waiting before the cut....
Tara waiting
Sweet girls playing
And now she's a little nervous!!!
After we got home and washed and dried it. Soooo much better!
Showing off her new headband I got her for being such a good girl!














1 comment:
Awww that baby girl is getting so big and she has the sweetest little face. Love that patriotic hairbow and all her cute outfits!
Post a Comment