Weight: 20 lbs 13 oz (75%)
Height: 28 inches (50%)
Head: 17 3/4 inches (75%)
Clothes: 12 and 18 Months. 12 months are getting a little snug.
Looks like I have a short fat baby with a big head!!
Teeth: 7 - 4 on top and 3 on bottom
I can't believe my baby girl is already 9 months old. Tara is crawling all over the place, pulling up on everything and has started getting up and walking on her hands and feet. It won't be long before the little stink is walking! She always scrunches up her nose and blows through it and will usually do it when you do, but I still haven't been able to get it on camera. As you can tell by the picture, the mosquitos LOVE her!
First time to pull up in her bed
Like I said before, these pictures get harder and harder every month!
Then I sat her back down!







No comments:
Post a Comment