Robert's aunt teaches dance here in Albany, and she got the girls these tutus when they were born. We wanted to get some pictures of them in front of the backdrop before the recital without her knowing, but we couldn't ever get in without her being there. So we decided to just do them while she was there, in between practices. It was very entertaining trying to get a good picture of 2 8 month olds and about 30 high school girls watching! Out of 192 pictures, these are a few of the ones that were "okay". Most of these though, are just plain funny!
I guess she was upset that Kamryn was "touching her"!
And there is the tounge! Kamryn was just doing perfect and Tara was being a TOOT!
"I'm gonna get you"
Look at that evil grin!
"What?"
She decided to just go ahead and finish her off!
Poor Kamryn!
My sweet baby girl isn't a bully at all!
:)
They had shoes too, but we couldn't squeeze them on their fat feet!
They can be sweet when they want to be.
I love this one for some reason
Belly shot. My feet hurt just looking at this picture!!!
3 comments:
What a cute idea!! She is so stink'n cute!
OMG I LOVE this post!!! They are adorable! It's just crazy to see who much personality kids have at such a young age. I am sooo looking forward to getting my daughter into ballet.
Thank you for sharing!
-Ashley-
Love those outfits... especially those lace tights!
Post a Comment