Sunday, August 23, 2009

To make everyone happy.......

It only took me 35 weeks and 3 days but I'm finally posting a belly picture! Here is "M" and I comparing bellies at her shower today. She is due 5 days before me. 4.5 weeks tops and baby "no name" will be here! That's right, she STILL doesn't have a name.
After I took my shoes off. I didn't realize she was that much taller than me!


My baby boy starts Kindergarten tomorrow and my other baby will be in 2nd grade. They are growing up WAY too fast! After a long day of playing hard outside, they just got fresh hair cuts, finger nails trimmed and are headed to bed.

3 comments:

The Hagle's said...

You are looking beautiful! I can't believe your oldest is in 2nd grade! Time flies! & our babies are in kindergarten!

The Wiemers said...

You looks so good. You are little!!! Your boys look super cute and ready for school. Can't wait to meet your precious baby girl!

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Girl, you look great! You hide it well with the front view, but the side view proves it won't be long now! It just doesn't seem that long ago that all of you girls were the ones starting kindergarten!