Monday, August 24, 2009

A new year and tons of changes to come.

My babies on the first day of 2nd grade and kindergarten. They both look super tired! Guess they played too hard yesterday. I really hope they have a good day. Kase wasn't too excited about going back! He says it's boring so I hope a new teacher and new stuff to learn will get him interested again. I'm really starting to get nervous about having 2 sets of homework every night, still spending time with my boys, and having a new baby. It's going to be a huge adjustment for everyone. At least we have a few weeks to get back into the swing of school before she gets here. My little boys are turning into big boys and before I know it I'll be watching them play football and then sending them off to college. :( I didn't cry this morning, but I think I will now! Dang these pregnancy hormones!!!


No comments: