Sunday, August 2, 2009

Please Pray for Baby Cutter

Our niece (one of the ones that is due the same time I am) has been at Harris for 4 weeks due to her amniotic fluid leaking. Yesterday she had an emergency c-section because the baby had quit moving. He was born around 5:00 yesterday (I think) and weighed 5 pounds. He was breathing on his own, but struggling a little so they took him to the NICU where he was on 25% oxygen and seemed to be doing good. They said his cord was not only wrapped around his neck, but all around his whole body. Today they have found that he has blood on his brain and in his spinal fluid. Tests are being done and a neurologist has been called in. Right now we are just waiting to find out what's going on and what will be done. Please pray pray pray.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm so sorry... prayers sent!

The Wiemers said...

We will be praying!!!