Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More pictures and a lazy weekend.

I took more senior pictures Friday after work. I must say, I've never tried to take any with a horse, but it's almost as bad as trying to get a 2 year old to look at you. The only thing that could have been worse was a 2 year old and a horse! Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE taking pictures of kids and babies. I love capturing their little souls and seeing the looks on their faces when everyday things excite them to no end. I took the boys with me to the "photo shoot" and they were really pretty good. We only lost one shoe in the mud hole! Note to self: put on play clothes and old boots before taking them back out there! They got to ride Nipper, covered in mud and Koy with one shoe. I'm so glad they got to ride. Robert never has time to ride anymore, much less let them ride.
After he lost his shoe.
Getting cleaned off a little.
Shoeless Koy Cauble


Bobby insisted he have his picture made too!
My little rockstar!
They are such boys!

The rest of the weekend was pretty laid back. Robert had the weekend off again so we just rode around and spent the day together Saturday. I rode to Abilene with Tinker Sunday to get Ginny a baby shower gift and that was pretty much it.

3 comments:

The Wiemers said...

I did not know you took pictures. I looked at your website. They are really good. My sister Ashley likes taking pictures too.

ajphillips said...

I understand you on the horse thing. Animals are so hard...we did all the pictures at the State Fair for my old job....Oh my, it was hard and people get so mad when it isn't perfect, but they should try it theirself! I love the picture of the boys on the horse being led!

Our Family said...

I'm dying laughing at Kase on top of that trailer rock'n it out. He reminds me so much of you! HA! Seriously though, he does!

And Koy with those dirty shorts... you can tell I don't have any boys. I cringed. YUCK! Mia gets her hands dirty and is freaking out. When we have a boy I'll be asking you for advice!