I have been smelling something pretty awful in my pantry for a couple of weeks now. I have gone through it and cleaned it out and could not find anything in it that could smell that bad. Well, this morning I finally looked up on the very top shelf and saw the boy's easter baskets. I'm not big on letting them have candy, so I always just put their candy up, and let them have a piece every now and then. So I started digging through the candy and guess what I found - hard boiled eggs!!! Yes, lots of them in the bottom of the buckets! I guess that will teach me to go through the candy from now on! But at least now the mystery is solved, and thank goodness, the smell is GONE!!!
2 comments:
Oh my. I bet that did smell bad! Glad you found them.
Thanks! I got on your photography site one time...I think through Facebook! This is just my side hobby but I'm hoping one day I can do it and stay home! I got into it through a photography class in college, then started learning photoshop when I worked for a marketing firm in the Metroplex so now I just teach myself stuff about photoshop, I think I enjoy the design stuff the most. I would love to help if you ever need it!
Post a Comment