Friday, April 25, 2008

Dogs, bald heads, drawings, and Senior Pictures

So I have this dog. She showed up at my brother's house and kept jumping his fence and staying in his yard. This was fine with him, but she got really protective and was growling and barking at the neighbors and UPS man when my brother wasn't there. Well, she got after a guy running so he turned them in and the city said they had to get rid of her. So where did she end up? With me! Mike put here in my car when I was there one weekend, and would not let me leave until I took her! She kind of scared me at first, especially with the boys. When we got to my Mom and Dad's house that night she even bit my dad when he tried to catch her. I could tell she had been around some not very nice people because she was really timid, especially around men. Well we got her home and she has been the sweetest dog ever. She won't stay in the fence, so she just roams the neighborhood, well no, actually the town. But she always comes home and is great with the boys. I've never seen her growl or even bark since we got her. A couple of weeks ago, she was roaming around and found my car and the office, so she sat by it, all day long! I took her home and everything was fine. Well, Thursday, when I took Kase to school, they opened the door to let him out, and she jumped in!! She followed us to school! I didn't have time to take her home because I was running late as usual, so I just took her to work with me. She sat by my car for 8 hours! That's fine, if she wants to sit by my car all day in the hot, let her. But, we went to the grocery store the other night and I hear the boys saying "there's Deb, Deb's in the store" I look up, and there she is, in the grocery store looking for us!!!! So does anyone have any suggestions!?! I'm glad she loves me, but going in the grocery store went a little overboard! Anyway I just wanted to share my little dilema with my 4 legged friend.


As if the dog isn't enough, here is my next dilema! My son is going bald!!! When Kase is reading or drawing he rubs his head and is making bald spots! I finally got the last spot growing back, and now he's started on a new one! How do I get my kid to stop rubbing his head??? He looks like he has some bad disease that makes his hair fall out in patches! The results are great, that kid can draw! But why does he have to rub his head while he does it!?! I'm putting a couple of his drawings I found the other day up. Obviously he likes Ford pickups because that's all he draws! I have a few more at home I have been meaning to bring and scan, maybe I'll get them at lunch.

His daddy's ranch pickup.

You can see through this one where he drew the Grave Digger on the back.

I also took some senior pictures yesterday for Cory. He has the prettiest eyes!! If you want to see them you can look at them on my website. I have more to take this afternoon. Everyone has waited until the last minute to get them done!

No comments: