Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trying to get caught up


I am so behind (again) I'm just updating with tons on pictures of what's been going on lately.



Baseball.  That's what we've been up to!
  

Showing off his shiner
 

Tara likes to hang out by the bathroom with all the boys.
 

And playing in the dirt!




  

We had a great Easter, except for the tornados all around!
 
 

Much better!
  

We do take a few seconds to stop and scratch!
  

Sage's wedding and Robert actually dressed up!  It will be a long time before this happens again so I had to get a picture! Ha!
   

The boys have been working on their 2nd fort when they can
   

I had a good Mother's Day with my babies
  

Koy had to dress as a fairytale character for the school play, so I made him a Pinnichio costume.
  

Kase as one of the 3 Little Pigs
  

TK even wore her 3 Little Pigs outfit :)
  

More baseball - catching now.
  

Charity graduated nursing school!!!  And this is what happened on the way to her pinning ceremony...
  

But we made it, and now SHE'S A NURSE!  Love you girl!
  

Tara enjoyed the punch
  

And we had fun after :)
   

1 comment:

Charity said...

You are too sweet. Love you bunches!