Thursday, May 26, 2011

Camping and Track Stars

We went on our first camping trip of the year.  We had a good time, but the river wasn't up, so we didn't get to hang out down there in the water all day like we usually do.  We were worried about the girls and how they would do, but they really did pretty good.  And we didn't see any snakes!  Usually that campsite is crawling with rattle snakes. 
 
"I'm not running off Mom"

Holton and Koy caught some frogs
  
Dirty girl! 
 
A little over 14 years and this will be for real.....scary!
  
The boys showing them what to do


Kase threw this net in that river ALL DAY LONG and then got up the next morning and did it again!

And this is what they did with the fish he caught!  Ha!


They went fishing and got back about 1 AM.  Fishing is okay, but not all night!

The boys also had their track meet this week, but I could only leave work for a few minutes so I just got to see this one race.  If you look behind them, you will see Kase's cap and the other boy's shoe on the track!  No pics of Koy at all  :(
 
I also have to say how proud I am of Kasey.  He not only passed his TAKS test, but was commened on both of them.  He only missed one question on his reading, and two on his math.  Way to go Kase!!!

1 comment:

The Wiemers said...

Looks like fun and great memories were made!