Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Kase!!!

I really can't believe my first born, MY BABY, is 9 years old!!!  We went all over Abilene today looking for a certain scooter he wants, which of coure, we didn't find.  So the online search is on.  Here's the birthday boy at "Grandma Lene's".





I was such a bad mom this month, I forgot to take Tara's 11 month picture in her bed!  Ugh!  O well, here's a few updates.  Nothing really new, she REFUSES to walk, has 8 teeth, and is saying several new words.  Some of them are bite, bath (the girl LOVES to eat and takes baths!),  and shat (what's that).  When we go somewhere she tells everyone she sees "Hi" and waves.  She has become quite the climber too. 



My mom dug out some of my old shoes so I just had to put them on her!

For those of you that have boys, you understand this.  For those of you that don't, this is what you're missing!  This is how I find my bed almost every night lately.  These don't include the several vehicles IN my bed!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

i love that your mom still has your old shoes! and i think they're pretty cute!
i can't wait 'til Hamp has little cars lined up at the end of my bed. :-) soooo sweet.