Thursday, September 23, 2010

And so it begins

The day my dad has been counting down to since the day Kase was born.  WE HAVE PIGS!  He delivered them Thursday night and has already been back once.  He's had the itch for 9 years and finally he's back in the groove.  Koy is in for a big dissapointment when it comes time to show them.  He is soooo excited about them, but even though we have told him, I don't think he fully understands that he won't actually get to show.  At least for a few more years anyway.  I have to admit, I was (and still am) a little nervous.  I've never been on this end of it!  I LOVED showing them, but never really had to deal with anything else.  So we will see how all this goes!

Sausage & Maple Bacon.  Don't you love the names?  So original!  Ha



Getting aquainted


1 comment:

ajphillips said...

when is your county show? y'alls is a lot bigger than our one we have so fun! It's so fun...GOod luck!