.....it's time to go to bed! I stayed up a little late last night sewing, but when I got up to get a drink and found my cell phone in the fridge, I decided it was time to go to bed! But I did get this done. I've been wanting to try some bloomers with ruffles on them for a while so I finally gave it a shot. I definately learned a little!!! But she wore it today with her black Converse shoes all blinged up with leapord laces......soooo cute! Just wanted to share! :)
Leighton: 1st day of Pre-K
10 years ago



3 comments:
I have a pattern for them and have it all cut out, but haven't actually sewn any together yet...maybe I need a tutorial from you.
Ahhh... that is way too cute!!! I can't believe you found your cell phone in the fridge... too funny!!!
How cute!! The only thing better would have been a picture of Tara wearing her new outfit. :) You are so talented girl!
Post a Comment