Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter 2010

I'm only about a week late getting this posted, but at least I'm getting it done!  We had a great Easter and the weather was just beautiful!  Not a lot to say about it, so here's a bunch of pictures!

My babies - Yes, this is the best picture I could get.  They were WAY to busy to stop and take a good picture for me!



Tara and her Daddy



All the kids ready for the big hunt



She was pretty sure she didn't want to sit in that grass!



But I guess she decided it would be okay



Kase



Koy



The girls on the "vintage" couch in the barn



These two are a mess!



Kamryn, Cutter & Tara



I'm pretty sure Kamryn had something really important to tell them!



All the babies - Kamryn, Cutter, Tara and Cole




Koy was showing them how to use the silly string.  They seemed pretty darn interested!



Tuckered out after a long day!



No comments: