Friday, March 26, 2010

6 Months


I took Tara for her 6 month checkup and Koy for his 6 year checkup.  Dr. says everything is great although I did get in trouble for letting her sit in a walker!  Blah blah blah!  I guess that's what is wrong with my boys!!!  I let them sit in walkers and now they are ruined for life!

Koy
Weight:  51 lbs.

Tara
Weight: 15 lbs. 4 oz.

Height: 26.5 inches

Clothes: 6-9 and 6-12 months.  We finally put the newborn onsie on for the last time.  I could still get it buttoned, but it was tight.  And you can see her little belly poking out!

Second Tooth (Bottom Left):  March 12

First baby food:  Carrots - March 25.  She loved them and ate the whole jar!  She's been ready to eat for quite a while now but I've been waiting for the doctor to say go.

This was after the first bite.  It took her a couple
to decide for sure if she liked them or not!


She's been able to roll both ways for a while (when she really wants to) but she just started really going yesterday.  Next is crawling and then we're all in trouble!
  



This is Koy's attempt at taking a picture of her!  Haha


And this was Kasey's


See my curl?


Boys will be boys and boy is mine a boy!  This is where his teeth went through his lip (not all the way, but close) when he ran into a pole playing football at school!  When the nurse called I heard her tell him to put the ice back on it.  He had taken it off to show all the other boys his battle wounds.  I guess he was pretty proud of it!  The place above his lip is where he fell off the dog while trying to ride her like a bull.  Poor Hallie!  And he's got several more scratches and scars above the nose!  If I survive until my boys turn 18 it will be a miracle! 

(Yuck!  It looks like he needs to start brushing better too!!!)

1 comment:

The Wiemers said...

I don't know how I will handle boys. I cried the other night when Cooper was sick! Little Tara is growing up... too cute!!!