Monday, January 25, 2010

4 Months and my new toy

(Still wearing a newborn onsie!)


4 Months

Weight: 9 lbs 11 oz

Height: 23 1/2 inches

Clothes: Still wearing 3-6 month clothes

First "real" laugh: December 31, 2009

Obviously we've been struggling with her weight. I took her to the doctor yesterday for her checkup and even though she's grown and inch and a half, she only gained 1 pound in 2 months. He said she looks great and is doing everything she is supposed to be doing but he is concerned about her weight. I have to supplement for 2 weeks and if she doesn't gain any weight he wants to run some tests. I don't know what kind of tests, but hopefully I won't have to find out. I don't know if her legs were hurting from her shots or if she had a tummy ache or a combination of the two, but I was up all night with the poor little thing. That was very unsual for her because she sleeps from 8:30 until 7:00 every night and has for a couple of months now.


The girls and Cutter and Cotten's birthday party

This picture just makes me laugh


She loves her big brother
I have to write this down so I won't forget.....coming from the kid that absolutely did NOT want a sister, "If she ever has a bad boyfriend, I'm gonna knock him out". I'm pretty sure he like her! haha



I finally broke down and bought an embroidery machine. I've been wanting one for a while. Now Tara will have her name on EVERYTHING! Ha This dress is a little big but it was just a "practice dress". She can wear it next year...........or the year after if the little toot doesn't grow!!!


I made this one her size and she wore it to the doctor yesterday. And yes, I know, the name isn't exactly in the middle, but I'll do better next time! Actually it doesn't really match either, but I haven't got a whole lot of color choices in embroidery thread yet!

5 comments:

ajphillips said...

You're so good at sewing. I wish I could be that good. I still go crooked and makes lots of mistakes! lol! The embroidery machine would be so much fun!

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Those are such cute pictures. Her legs look so long! Hope that she starts putting on some weight (too bad I don't have that problem, ha). Those little dresses are so cute, little Miss Tara is going to be styling...

The Wiemers said...

How do you have time to do all that sweing? I have been going to make Cooper a pillow case for two weeks now. We will be praying for Tara to gain some weight!!! Keep us updated.

Our Family said...

She is just the sweetest thing, Molly! I love the dresses!

I hope they find out about her weight without having to do any hard testing. It's tough watching your baby go through stuff like that. Keep us posted on how things go!

Lea Liz said...

Hello!!

I was looking through some blogs and stumbled upon yours! You have a beautiful family!

I was wondering about the machine you got? I have been wanting to get one but I have no idea what to even look at? I want something simple!!