we finally broke something! Kase "fell off" the bunk bed at Robert's mom's Thursday and fractured his wrist. I took him to the clinic here in town but the doctor wasn't in so they couldn't do an x-ray. I just love small towns! Ugh! Koy had an appointment the next morning for a checkup so I just took Kase along and let her look at his wrist while we were there. She felt around on it and he didn't even flinch so she said she thought it was okay, and to come back in a week if it was still bothering him. Saturday morning he woke up with a knot on it, so I decided to go ahead and take him to Dr. J's, and sure enough, fractured bone! After dealing with a splint and a sling for 5 days, we finally got an appointment with a bone and joint doctor and got a cast put on it. MUCH BETTER!!! He said he'll probably only have to wear it for 3-4 weeks. And I also paid the extra $25 for a waterproof one so he can still give himself a bath and swim.
This is Koy on the way to the doctor's office. I almost had a wreck from laughing when I looked in my mirror and saw this! Of course he got mad because I was laughing so this is the picture I got at the stop sign! I'll have to post a picture of Kase later.
2 comments:
Ahh... Poor thing. Love the picture!
well 7-1/2 years isn't too bad. I'm waiting on the broken bones to happen in our house too! Koy looks absolutely hilarious in that photo, no wonder you laughed so much. He has a great sense of humor!
Post a Comment