

I took the leftover fabric to Mom this weekend so she can get started on the quilt and she sent me home with lots of clothes she had saved that were mine.
She made this one for me

I bought this to bring her home in, but now I think I may use the one my Mom made. It would mean more and it's so sweet!




I guess I've been feeling really crafty lately because now that I'm done with the bedding, I just can't stop. I made this dress for Hannah, just to see if I could. Of course, Robert made fun of it, but what does he know!!!
I also made this blanket with extra stuff I had.

I also made this blanket with extra stuff I had.


And I started on these bow holders at lunch, but this is as far as I got before I had to go back to work. I would have used her name, and probably still will, but since she STILL doesn't have a name, I just got the letters for "bows". This is just using some extras I had laying around. When I get my bedding fabric back and she gets a name, I'll make some with her name and use the stuff that matches the bedding.


I guess that's it for now. I take Kase back to the doctor tomorrow to see if we get the cast off, or just a new one, and then it's Fandangle, Fandangle, Fandangle for the next two weeks solid! I'm so tired!!!




3 comments:
I think it's all SUPER cute! I love the dress! You're so lucky you can sew! I wish I could!
I will have to hire you next time. You did a GREAT job on all of the stuff! It is all so cute!!! I bet you are really tired. We still need belly pictures!
I love the bedding!! Super Cute!! I bought some of the same pink fabric on the bumper pad. Not sure what I am going to use it on yet, but I am sure I will figure something out. I am not good with sewing. I always call on my aunt to help me out in that department. I am in the process of finishing up making a "tutu bow holder" and some fabric covered mats for picture frames. This is all for Marlee's room. I had her baby bedding made and it should be delivered today. Ordered it 6 wks ago. I am so excited to finally get her room done. I will have to post some pictures when it is all complete.
Post a Comment