Just three more nights! I can make it, I can make it, I can make it! I may even take a few pictures of my kids tonight, and if you're lucky, maybe even one of me!!! Don't hold your breath though! :)
Here are some more dresses I've made for some of the little girls at Fandangle. They picked what they wanted and I made them. Just don't look too close because I'm still working on getting them just right!!! I'm thinking about trying to sell a few on Ebay after I get them perfected. It's a good way to try to make money instead of spending it I guess!
Leighton: 1st day of Pre-K
10 years ago









5 comments:
I think that's why I haven't seen you in months. You know I'm going to get a picture of you, so you are hiding from me. Is that it? Guess I will just have to come see you and my boys!! :)
Those are really cute!!! How are you finding time? We do need a picture!
Thanks! I'm just staying up really late!!!
Wow, I am really impressed with those dresses! They are so CUTE!!
Hopefully you survive Fandangle and we get to see a pic of you soon!
I want one! SIGN ME UP!!
Post a Comment