I know, I know, it's be a while! So here are just a few updates. Koy had his very first sleepover Friday night with Taren. His mom said they were great and just stayed in his room and played all night. When we picked him up Saturday morning she said he had a very tall order for breakfast! That didn't surprise me at all. He must be growing because he is hungry ALL the time lately! As soon as I pick him up from daycare he tells me he's hungry and asks what we are having for supper! Robert and I are still having a standoff on his hair. He was supposed to take him for a haircut over the Christmas break and "didn't have time" so I refuse to cut it! I know that's bad, but we are both so hard headed it will probably be to his knees by the time one of us gives in! He's looking pretty shaggy!
I've had a gift card to Chili's for a couple of months now, so while Koy was gone, I decided I wanted to go on a "date" with Kase. I told him he could order whatever he wanted (just this time though) and he did! He wanted mac n cheese and chicken strips, so he got both and ate almost all of it. He was planning on the molton chocolate cake after, but he was too full for it! After we ate I needed to run to Walmart for a few things so we did that and then came home. When we got home Robert still wasn't there so he told me "I guess we're still on our date because Dad isn't home yet." Too funny. When he did get home he asked Kase if he had fun on our date and he said "yes, except for the shopping part!" Typical man!
After we ate breakfast and picked up Koy on Saturday morning, the boys and I headed to O town to help my mom start cleaning out my grandparent's house. We spent the day doing that and then went back to Mom and Dad's for pizza and bed! Ira and the girls stopped by and we ended up keeping KeLeigh and Katey for the night. Mike and Charity went to Las Vegas this week so Sunday we waited around for them to bring Mason and Sam to me. After they dropped the boys off, they headed to Hurst for the night and to Vegas Monday morning. As soon as we got home Sunday Mason started asking me if he could get ready for bed! I told Charity and she said he always wants to get comfy real quick, just to make sure he's really staying! I thought it was pretty funny! Georgia is coming to get them this afternoon and taking them back to their house until Friday when they get back. The boys have been great (they really have Charity!) but I feel bad because they have had to go to daycare every day! I feel like I haven't even seen them at all.
One of our friends is having her baby today (we were due 4 days apart) so after Georgie picks the boys up, I guess Kase, Koy and I will head to Abilene to meet Dylan, and maybe I'll have a date with both of my boys! (I think I'm addicted to Chili's!)
Leighton: 1st day of Pre-K
10 years ago

1 comment:
Glad you got to spend some quality time with your Kase. I figured all little boys would like atleast Walmart.
Post a Comment