Hallie won 4-0. Thanks to those that voted! That's not why I got her, but it did help with my decision! The boys and I (Robert had to work of course) drove to Midland Saturday to pick up Hallie. She is soooo sweet and lazy too! All she does is lay around! The boys LOVE her and it makes it a lot easier to get them up in the mornings when she wakes them up. I'll post new pictures of her with the boys as soon as I take some!
O yeah, Robert started a new job yesterday. I hadn't said anything because I didn't want to jinx it, but we are now officially working for the same company. It's a little weird seeing him come into the office, but I'll get used to that! He was tired of drilling, but mostly tired of not getting to see his family. He will be pumping now and basically just doing whatever they need him to do. They offered him a good deal, insurance and less hours, normal hours, so he took it! I mean come on, what normal person should really have to work 80-90 hours a week!?!?! They worked him down to the very last minute but he's done! And when I say the last minute, I mean literally. He worked until 11:30 Sunday night and started the new job Monday morning!
Leighton: 1st day of Pre-K
10 years ago

1 comment:
Glad you picked her, she was my favorite!
Post a Comment