Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I need help!!!

So I have a problem. Since Deb is gone now and the boys really miss her, we decided it's time for a new dog. Robert and I are trying to decide what kind to get. We found a Boxer named Sam (he's always wanted a boxer) and a Bloodhound named Hallie. I like them both and both breeds are good family dogs and good with children. That was a major factor in what we decided on when we started looking at dogs. So I want you to vote on which one you would choose! I put a poll on the right of my page. It closes Friday because we will probalby go get one or the other this weekend. Iwas just curious to know your thoughts on them! Thanks!!!

Hallie - Updated picture on bottom

Sam - Again, Updated pictures on bottom

2 comments:

Charity said...

Get the bloodhound. We've already got one Sam in the family!

The Wiemers said...

I like Hallie. She is too cute. I tried to vote but couldn't for some reason.