Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What if I met a bear at school?

I didn't even know what a computer was in 1st grade, much less know how to use one! We were talking about writing in print and cursive on Sunday and Kase chimed in with this....."I know how to print. You just go to File and then click on Print." What is this world coming to!?! This is something he typed at school a few weeks ago and I thought it was too funny not to share. I've also included one of his latest drawings. Obviously he likes to draw what he likes to draw not what you tell him to. You can tell by the difference in the bear and the car! And yes, the bear is pooping! When we asked him why he just said "I don't know."


2 comments:

Charity said...

That is hilarious!! His bear is pooping! That boy! He draws awesome cars, but needs to work on those bears. LOL, I love those boys

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Wow what an imagination--pooping bears and a car that looks like it they was done on the computer.
That's talent!