Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A conversation with Koy

After I lost the baby when Koy asked how we can get another one we told him we just have to pray and God will give us one. Monday night I was watching the show about the Duggar family on TLC. You know the family in Arkansas with 17 kids! Koy just happened to walk through the room on a picture of the whole family.

Koy: Man, that sure is a bunch of kids! (You have to imagine his little "hick" voice)
Mom: Yeah, it sure is.
Koy: They must pway a lot!
Mom: Yeah, I guess so!(laughing pretty hard by now) Koy, are you ready for Mom and Dad to have another baby?
Koy: Yeah.
Mom: When do you think we'll get one?
Koy: When God twusts you!

Apparently I can't be trusted yet! Sometimes I wonder about that boy!

3 comments:

Charity said...

Hilarious!
It's amazing what they come up with, huh?

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Kids say the funniest things! That is priceless!!

The Wiemers said...

That is funny!