Rangers Game, vacation, and hard working boys. One more post of tons of pictures, and then I'm going to try to stay caught up. Promise! Sorry the pictures aren't great. Most of them are phone pics. It's just so much easier!
 |
On our way to a Ranger's Game. This is only 3 of the 7 kiddos!
The rest of them were in Kim's car. |
 |
| At the game. They all got free jerseys when they went in! |
 |
| We all walked the 2 miles back to the hotel after the game, but MawMaw and Tara hitched a ride behind this bicycle. |
 |
| We started our vacation here. Looks fun huh!?! Robert has been working out of town so we had to go pick him up before we could officially start our vacation. |
 |
| After 4 hours in the car they had to run a little steam off. |
 |
| The best I could do |
 |
After we left the well we headed to Alpine for the night. I think Robert just wanted to eat at the Reata!
 |
 |
Tara got her first taste of calf fries and she loved them. Then we headed to Fredericksburg. We took the long way, down by Mexico. Let's just say it was a little creepy and we won't be doing that again!! After about the 15th Border Patrol vehicle I lost count and besides them, we only saw about 5 other cars in 3 hours! Just glad we didn't have a blowout or something!
|
 |
We did finally make it there and the kiddos got to swim for a while in this really neat pool. |
 |
All snuggled up together. Didn't last long!
|
 |
| After Fredericksburg we headed to Burnet to meet up with M and her family at the Longhorn Caverns. Here are the kids before we went in. |
 |
| Strolling through the caverns. It felt soooo good down there! |
 |
| When we got done there we headed to the Guadaloupe for a couple of days of relaxing in the river. We were worried there wouldn't be any water but there was just enough to put our chairs in and soak. |
 |
| Of course the boys had to do a little fishing. Kase caught this little guy so his dad cooked it up for him. |
 |
| I look HORRIBLE, but here is proof that I actually do exist! Haha |
 |
| Hanging out at the cabin |
 |
| After we got home Robert took the boys back with him for a couple of days and put them to work. I just love this picture!!! My babies are growing up so fast. |
2 comments:
Looks like fun:) Mine are growing up too fast too..
P.S. Thank you very much for my Matilda Jane addiction...So far I own 4 ...lol..
Whew...y'all are busy! Love the pic of the boys working!
Post a Comment