So on to more exciting things! :) Jesus' birthday came and went.....again. My kids got way more than they needed.......again. We had a great time with family.......again.
Charity and I went on our usually Allen trip, so Tara stayed with Nana and Papa Dale. I dropped her off at the library with Mom, and she LOVED climbing on all the same stuff I used to climb on! Of course, the first book she grabbed.....Trucks! Shocker!
Christmas Eve
It's been around 10 years since Robert and his siblings and their families have had a family picture so I MADE them do it! This was the only time everyone would be together for at least another year. We were going to take them outside but it was raining so this was the best we got. It's a pretty impressive group though! I'm pretty sure it has tripled in size since the last one! Him and his brother REFUSE to smile, but getting them there was enough for me. I take what I can get! This was a surprise for their mom and I just know she will be so happy when we give it to her!
These kids are my whole world. I love them so much!
The best we could do of all of us. Like I said, I take what I can get!
These 3 have grown so much in the last year!
Christmas Day
What does the little girl want to play with? Well, first we had to put on her new tennis shoes, and then it was time for some football! None of that girly stuff for her!
I'm thinking Kase was pretty happy with everything Santa brought him! :)
Off to Nana's we go, and Tara got her first taste of the famous boiled custard. I'm pretty sure she liked it, she had a death grip on that glass!
And after 2 glasses, I wouldn't let her have any more......so she cried!
All the kiddos playing bingo for movies. It's become a Nana Christmas tradition.
*I thought I had posted all of this ealier, but I guess I forgot to publish it! So now I have more "exciting" news to share, but that will be later today.....












2 comments:
I'm glad everything is ok! We will continue to keep you in our prayers! Your kids are precious and you look GREAT!
So glad you got a good report. Your family is beautiful! Hope y'all have a blessed 2011!!!
Post a Comment