Thursday, October 14, 2010

Birthday Parties and Awesome Pictures

Last weekend we went to my nephew Mason's birthday party.  He had a campout in the back yard and the kids had a blast, and so did the adults!  :)

The boys getting ready to run

Tara NOT walking!

Her and her new boyfriend having a pre-bedtime drink ;)

Already trying to hold hands

Making smores



When you try to get a good picture of 3 kids, this is what you get.  Koy had to dress like a scarecrow yesterday for school so this was the best I could wanted to do.  Yes I'll admit it, I was a little lazy and didn't do my best, but he still looks pretty cute, I think!


Well as you can see, one was in a "mood".....

One just wouldn't look.....

And one was acting the part.

So that cute picture of all three that I wanted....

Well this was the best that I could do!  Ha!

1 comment:

The Wiemers said...

That is too funny!I have my hands full with one much less three! And btw Koy costume was too cute!