Well it's that time of year again. My babies headed back to school this morning. Kase to 3rd grade and Koy to Kindergarten round 2. 3rd grade = big deal around here, especially for my Dad. 3rd grade means 4-H, which means pigs! I don't think Kase is near as excited as he is. He has been counting down the days since Kase was born!!!
My babies before school
She loves her brothers!
MY WORLD!!!
Charity and I went on our annual shopping trip and decided to stay in Fort Worth this time instead of driving home tired. Here's the view from our room. Nice, but makes me want to throw up!!!
We also took the boys to Castaway Cove in Wichita Falls. I didn't get any pictures of course, but here is Tara sleeping in the hotel room. My mom gave her my old sock monkey that my great grandmother gave me, and she LOVES the thing! I'm already looking for a replacement b/c I don't think this one will last too much longer.
Luke and Koy at movie night in the park downtown. Our sorority did the concession stand so they were "helping".
Tyler and Kase at movie night.
Tara at movie night.
Beginning day sorority party at the lake. Melissa was feeding her "the good stuff" aka dessert.
I'm pretty sure she was saying "it's late mom, decided if we are going or staying and get me to bed!"
"Who me?"

2 comments:
Your children are so very adorable! The picture of Tara hugged up to the monkey is so precious! That temperature is killin' me! Thank goodness our heat has slowly began to fade into summer here in southern Kentucky!
Look at those cute little boys already for school! I can't blieve you have two in school! I love the picture of Tara telling you it is time for bed! Ha ha too cute!
Post a Comment