Monday, December 28, 2009

3 Months and First Snow


3 Months
Weight: ?

Height: ?

Clothes: Still wearing newborn through 3-6 months. We have to get 3-6 for the length, but all the pants are HUGE and constantly fall off!

Milestones: She has been laughing a little, but I haven't gotten a good belly laugh yet, so I'm not giving it an exact day. All I've gotten out of her is a "huh" so I'm not considering that a full out laugh just yet!

First Snow: December 24, 2009

We haven't been to the doctor, which is a good thing because it means that she has been healthy. But we also don't know how much she weighs! I can tell she has grown, but she's still not as big as her cousins. Her three month picture is taken in the onsie that we brought her home from the hospital in! She seems to be getting a stiff neck and favors one side over the other, so we have been doing some stretches at every diaper change and it is already getting better. You can tell in the picture that she is tilting her head to the right. Koy had torticollis when he was a baby and we spent many days in physical therapy so I knew what to look for and what to do about it.


She was "telling me about it"

This doesn't even look like her!


First snow - before it really started coming down

(Excuse the holes in the pants! Those are their weekend/go with Daddy pants.)

No comments: