Monday, May 18, 2009

Pregnant women should not have to make decisions!

So this is TOTALLY not even close to the fabric I went into the store to get, but it's what I walked out with. I'm still not 100% sure I love it, but I REFUSE to re-paint the baby's room and this matched my bright blue walls and added a little girly flair. I got the dust ruffle almost finished Saturday. I still want to add a strip of brown between the two patterns. I couldn't find everything I needed for the bumper pads so I had to order the rest. It should be here this week and I can get started on them. I was pretty proud of myself on the dust ruffle though. I didn't have a pattern, just measured and cut and prayed it all worked out. I was really planning on making a trip back to Abilene for more fabric when I messed this up but it all worked with no mess-ups or anything! This is just a sheet I bought a couple of months ago before I knew what I was going to use. I'll probably just get some brown ones or maybe even make a few to match.



P.S. Hobby Lobby is a really really bad place! I could have gotten in some major trouble in there, but luckily Robert was calling me every 10 minutes wanting to know where I was, what I was doing, and why it was taking so long! :)

4 comments:

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Oh look at you, such talent!!! It looks really good and very girly...

ajphillips said...

I remember sewing at your house so much growing up...the bad thing is, I don't remember much on how to do stuff! Both Kim and you still can do it! Looks good!

The Hagle's said...

i didn't know you could so like that! that is an awesome job! I would love to learn but wouldn't even know where to begin. I can sew better by hand.

The Wiemers said...

You have the natural talent! Looks good. You will save a lot of money doing it yourself!