It's 4 a.m. and WHY again am I awake? We have been having trouble getting our hot water heater to light and stay lit and I'm so excited because I just tried it and it lit! I can take a bath at my own house this morning and don't have to go to Robert's mom's! We sat at his grandmother's house until midnight tonight (or would that be last night!?!), came home, finally fell asleep about 1:30 and by 3 I was up and at it. I got a note in Kase's folder last night that he is supposed to come to school dressed like a pirate today........hmmmm, wasn't prepared for that one! I thought he just had to be one tonight and I'd have today to work on it but no, dress rehearsal is at 9:30 a.m. But I did it, well kinda! As much as I could without him actually being awake to try it on. Now I'm just waiting for the water to heat up so I can take a shower and um, I guess wait until time to wake the boys up and get them ready for school. The countdown is on......6 hours until I find out and "it" is going nutso as I type! I'm so excited, just wish it wasn't going to be such a sad day for the family......
1 comment:
Wow that is way too early to have to be up. Making a last-minute pirate costume is a good reason though. Can't wait to hear the news about the little one... (that way you can quit calling him/her "it", lol).
Post a Comment