We made a quick trip to Abilene last night to get some things for our camping trip this weekend and found a set of clubs for the boys for really cheap, so of course, Robert couldn't pass them up. We didn't get home until 9:00 and yes, Kase had school, but school schmool, they have new golf clubs! Sorry the pics are so dark, I took them at 10:00 last night! I guess they (or the dog) also invented a new game. It's called "hit the golf ball and then run like heck to get to it before the dog does"! The little stinker kept "fetching" the balls and then taking off with them! But I did learn that those boys can run like nobody's business when they have to! Future track stars!?! Hehehe Probably not!
Dad showing Kase how to do it












2 comments:
That is funny. I am sure they will pick it up in no time!
Where are the pictures of You? We want to see the preggie momma!
Post a Comment