Friday, November 21, 2008

Just rambling. . . .

Not a lot going on lately. I went to Dallas last weekend for a sorority trip. I was way too stressed out from driving in Dallas by the time we got there to even enjoy myself! I don't know how people actually live there! lol I guess I'm just a small town girl! We were supposed to meet in Throckmorton tonight to eat for my dad's birthday, but that has been postponed again. Visitation for Brandon and Kenny is tonight so Ira will be there and Charity has been sick and in the hospital all week. Robert is at home in bed right now with whatever it is going around! Hopefully we can get everyone well and meet up in the next couple of weeks. The funeral is tomorrow so I'll be going to Olney for that. It's going to be really sad - I can only imagine. Brandon was like my little brother growing up. I saw him a couple of months ago when he helped Ira move into his house. He was a really sweet guy and will really be missed. The boys and I are going to a "slumber party" tonight at Heather's. Should be fun especially since Robert is home sick. I didn't sleep at all last night because he was caughing (is that how you spell that?!?! It doesn't look right....) and in and out of the bathtub all night. I know I'm just rambling on. I'm a little random sometimes, but it keeps life interesting! Well I guess I'll be a good wife and call to check on him and see if he needs anything. Have a great weekend and tell your family that you love them!

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

There is definitely stuff going around! I had a little stomach bug last weekend, then this week I've had a nasty cold all week long!

That's why we couldn't stand living in the metroplex...especially when we were both from small towns, we thought everyone was a little different, and I'm sure they thought the same about us!