Like I said - WHAT A DAY!! I've waited a while to post this - well at least until I told our parents, but Robert and I are going to have another baby!!! We found out the same day I went to get my car. I really was only going to look and maybe buy it, but when I saw that extra pink line that morning, I decided I was going to need the room, so I might as well do it now! If I figured it right, my due date will be Feb. 15th. Koy's birthday is Feb. 11th, so he is very excited that he is getting a baby (or four) for his birthday. He is telling everyone that I am having 4 babies - two boys and two girls. I finally figured out why he was saying that though. The smart little booger did the math and figured out that if I had 4 babies every seat in my car would be taken up. I finally talked him down to 2 by telling him that if we have 4, Daddy can't go with us. So he settled for 2, but he's not going any lower than that! Boy is he going to be dissapointed!!!
5 comments:
Congrats! Maybe you will have a little girl. Were the boys in the Fandangle on Saturday? We really enjoyed the show. I bet they have to pratice a lot. I thought I might see you there. I have not seen you in so long.
Congratulations! A little girl would definitely be fun! We're stopping with 2!
Thanks Molly for adding my site....and the logo...wow! I'll add yours to mine!!!
AAWWWW, you've got a picture of the little tadpole on your page!
Congrats Molls! I'm so excited for you!!!!
Post a Comment