Monday, March 31, 2008

This Weekend

I hosted a party this weekend for the sorority I am in here in Albany. We went to my family's house in Elbert and some of us spent the night. The theme was Hollywood and we all dressed up as celebraties that had "screwed up" and made headlines. I was Nicole Richie. After we all revealed who we were one by one, we had an award show, complete with Oscar's for everyone. We all had a lot of fun (except for the mouse) and went to bed way to late! We got up Saturday morning and cleaned up and everyone headed home. I took the boys to Wichita Falls to see my grandmother who is in the hospital. I saw her last weekend, but I thought she might want to see the boys. We went with my mom and grandpa to IHOP and stopped back by the hospital to tell her goodnight. Then the boys and I headed back to Olney to spend the night while Mom stayed there with her.


We came home Sunday and I picked up the house while the boys played in the sand. Mom has a workshop in Abilene today and tomorrow, so she is spending the night with us tonight. This will be the first time she gets to sleep in "her" room since I got it painted and got a bed in there. Robert thinks it is way too bright and nobody will be able to sleep in there, so we'll see how well she sleeps tonight!

No comments: